19 Nov 2020

Windows Terminal Shortcuts Address

收藏到CSDN网摘

Windows Terminal is a nice and morden tabbed console open-sourced by Microsoft in 2019. What I like most is the capability that I can combine all my shells in one window like cmd, powershell, git bash, and WSL ubuntu shell. For my day to day work, I used Double Commander (DC) for file managedment. It's very easy to add extra shortcuts on DC's toolbar. Unfortunately, the link will lost its targets every time I upgrade my Windows Terminal. Interestingly, the shortcut I pinned to my taskbar worked all the time. Sound strange? Yes, it is! One day, I tried to dig deep to find out what's going on. Then, I realised that the file I linked to via my shortcut pointed to a path that contains the version number. It's something like:
"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsTerminal_1.4.3141.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\wt.exe"
I don't think I should do that. The pinned taskbar icon must do something differently. After searching for a while, I found the correct link that won't change from time to time. Note: the differences between terminal, console, and shell!
C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\wt.exe

No comments :

Post a Comment