10 Mar 2015

ROOT MOTO G running Lollipop

收藏到CSDN网摘




Just got back to 4.4.4 stock rom and then update through OTA to lollipop. There's a couple of improvements as well. The bad side is that I lost root on my device. Due to last imperfect rooting process, I am not going to do this again. Fortunately, I found this page and root my Moto G (Lollipop 5) successfully. This method seems work without any problem.


Go HERE

How to root Moto X and Moto G on Android 5.x Lollipop using CF-Auto-Root

Step-1: Boot the phone into bootloader (Volume Down+Power)

Step-2: Connect Moto device to the computer with a USB cable

Step-3: Unzip the CF-Auto-Root-xxx-xxx-xxx.zip file on the computer

Step-4: Run the root-windows.bat file

Your Motorola smartphone running Android Lollipop version should have been rooted successfully.

[Source: Android Soul]

No comments :

Post a Comment